Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Peanut Butter Wolf's 999 Tour - Day 7 (9/7/09): More Fire At Club Sevilla In Riverside (951)

Lucky #7 took us AND the tour waaaaay outta my neck of the woods into the I.E. at Club Sevilla




I'd never been here, but I gotta say...not bad; lots and lots of eye candy for the fellaz.  Spot got packed pretty early, I thought.  It was evident from the line when we got there that Wolf was gonna get a pretty good sized crowd.




We get upstairs and there was already a lot of folks up in this piece.  Lots of fly honeys, but damn...I swear they gotta check I.D.'s a little better because there was, what seemed to me, a lot Jailbait Jennifers up in the spot.  Those who get that reference know what I mean.  Shout out to J-Zone!




The flyer for last night said a lot of Reggae/Dancehall was to be expected, and it did not disappoint.  People vibin' out and grindin' on the dancefloor to some dope grooves.


So Wolf got on just after midnight (which has seemed to be the norm except for FYF on day 5).  Wolf has been doin' it up mad crazy with the 90's gear...killin' da game.  I seriously need to step my game up for Wednesday's final leg of the tour.




Wolf kept the vibe goin' for the rest of the night, keepin' it on a Hip Hop/Reggae/Dancehall vibe.  Again, sorry for the audio quality on these, y'all...it's hard to explain, but it's just easier for me to bring you more content faster from my iPhone than it is from the digital camera.  I don't want to sit on good material AFTER the tour is over.  I want people who can't make it out to enjoy it as it's going on.  For those of you that have with all the hits on YouTube and TwitVid, it's appreciated.  I'll have more leftover vids from the previous nights though...PROMISE.


He opened it up with another classic joint and just went from there:














Tribe/Busta/Souls FTW










Getting close to closing his set, had to us with Chubb Rock.  STILL bump this joint...





I have to admit...last night was the first real night that I can say this tour kicked my ass.  Such a long drive out there, picking my homie up and having to still drive back home AND work this morning was insane on like 3 hours sleep.  I knew More Fire would be the hardest event to hit out of all the other spots on the tour.  But luckily I made it out and am still in one piece.  Sad to see the unofficial end of summer come up, but what a way to close it out with a tour like this.


Still feeling like a zombie, but I can see the finish line.  Got Continental Room tonight in Downtown Fullerton then tomorrow night I can finally cross the finish line.  So so close now...


-Miles logged so far: 449-


7 shows down...


...2 more to go




-Rm









No comments: